Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Feeling Out of Sync

Feeling out of sync.

Today was such an off day. Today's YouTube music honestly sucked. I try to pick a group of music under one link because I just can't stop and look up music all the time. And I like fast paced music to get through my workouts. I definitely need to invest in a music device that I can download my own songs of choice. 

When I don't feel like I got a fair workout, I'll add time to the microwave times to put in that time. I seriously don't want to cheat myself from that time. With it being winter I'm doing all my workouts inside my small tiny RV with 3 cats watching me the entire time. It's at times funny, but it's about getting the job done so that I can have a successful day. 

Today I felt out of sync too because of my mindset on exercise so I needed to work on my mindset to reset:

Try Something New. Then Try Again.

Changing up my workouts needs to be fun and always changing. So I'm doing some new dance moves and have been watching free videos when I can to get ideas; IT HELP.



I'm going to be hiding in this sweatshirt until April 1 (because then it will be my 3 month mark). I have 3 of these sweatshirts too. Willard Peak Campground (lol by April I'm going to hate the color blue)


Jan 9th 

Breakfast: Protein Shake
Lunch: 1 Hard Boiled Egg -----I'm trying to shrink my tum for the first month hence the little lunches
Dinner: Bowl of Potatoes, black bean, cheese soup (white potatoes and sweet potatoes and it was so good) and 1 porkchop 

Workout: 15 minutes of Dance

I had purchased some new foundation back in December and today, I felt like I could put it on. It's age appropriate and I love it so far. You can't even feel it. 

LAURA GELLER NEW YORK Baked Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation, 





AM Pills
PM Pills
Water
Water
Water
Blue Tea

That ends Jan 9th. Not a terrible day but honestly not a great one either.

AGAIN I am NOT a doctor and this journal is for me. It's my food journal and my weight journey. If you use any tips, recipes or anything from these articles you do it at your own free will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our November 2023 expenses.