Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Let's talk pills

 Let's Talk Pills


Before I get into the food journal of the day. Let's talk about what pills I take daily. (This journal takes place on January 3rd.

Morning:

  1. Go with the Flow (I'm going through Menopause which is adding to all this weigh drama) but these pills I do swear by. They calm my system right down. So much so that Mark makes sure I always have a back up box just in case. They work for me. 
  2. Health By Habit Women's Multi (you can buy these at Walmart and they are Bobby Approved. What I love about these pills is that they are not full % of the ingredients which make it easier for me to take, they don't make me nauseous at all. I was SHOCKED that they were Bobby Approved. 
  3. Turmeric & Ginger Nature's Base (these are still under review for the Bobby Approved)
  4. Water Pill Phytoral
  5. Zinc Puritan's Pride (these are under review for Bobby Approved, I am almost out of them, so I'll be seeking ones that are for sure Approved. 
  6. Magnesium Nature's Life 
Night:
  1. Prescription Pills for the Big C (a buffet of them)
  2. Melatonin (I just started taking these, I do not sleep more then 4-5 hours at time so taking these gives me a harder sleep, hopefully with more value lol) The Vitamin Shoppe (these are also under review, but the bottle is so tiny, I'll be switching these out once I'm finished with the bottle)
Liquid Iron when my doctor says to take it, and that changes on me all the time.

Water
Water - Morning Pills
Water
Coffee
Breakfast: Blueberry/Protein Shake
Water
Lunch: 1 Hard Boiled Egg/1/2 cup of green peas
Dinner: 1/2 Air Fried Avocado/yams/1 piece of air fried chicken
Water
Water
Water - PM Pills
Vinegar Water

Another hard day. My mind is ready for this, but my patience isn't. I keep telling myself BABY STEPS. That I am not going to see a difference in physical appearance until March. Feeling the emotional frustration and I'm working through that. 


FLASHBACK: The picture is of our shopping trip to Natural Grocers that took us 2.5 hours to do. 100% everything here is Bobby Approved. And we do a tiny shopping trip every Wednesday and Saturdays after collecting plasma donation money that Mark does. This has been a huge blessing!! 


Again, this blog is for me. It's my personal food journey to a better way of living. I am NOT a doctor, so if you do anything from the example of this blog, you are doing it by your own choice. This is a daily experience of what I am doing for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our November 2023 expenses.